1. Cancellation made by the Customer
Any cancelation of the Services made by the Customer is subject to the following cancellation charge. The Japanese standard time (GMT + 9:00) is applied to all the times indicated in this Website in relation to the Services.
More than 30 days before the departure day
No cancellation charge. All guide fee paid in advance will be returned.
30-15 days before the departure day
20% of the tour fee will be charged for cancellation. The remaining 80% of the fee will be returned.
14-3 days before the departure day
30% of the tour fee will be charged for cancellation. The remaining 70% of the fee will be returned.
2-1 days before the departure day
50% of the tour fee will be charged for cancellation. The remaining 50% of the fee will be returned.
The departure day and No show
100% of the tour fee will be charged for cancellation. No tour fee paid in advance will be returned.
2. Emergency Cancellation
In the event that any of the following situation occurs, for which neither the Customer nor the Company is responsible for, before the tour conducted under the Services starts, the tour will be suspended. In such case, no cancellation charge will be applied and all guide fee paid in advance will be returned.
- When bad weather is expected on the day of tour. For example, when warnings (storm, heavy rain, flood, heavy snow) are issued or expected to be issued by the Japan Meteorological Agency.
- When a natural disaster (earthquake, flood, or similar disaster), which could affect the tour, occurs.
- When operation of transportation, which is planned to be used, is expected to be hindered due to a traffic accident or similar facts.
- When the Registered Guide suddenly becomes ill or injured, and operation of the tour is difficult.
3. Suspension during the tour due to emergency situation
In the event that any of the emergency situations as described above occurs, and the tour needs to be suspended in the middle of the schedule, the guide fee will not be returned.
4. Loss or Damage Incurred by the Customer Due to Suspension of the Tour
The Company assumes no responsibility and does not compensate for any loss or damage incurred by the Customer due to suspension of the tour conducted under the Services regardless of the reason of suspension.