Many visitors to Japan get a chance to see the summit of Mt. Fuji, either from its outskirts such as Hakone, or through the window of Shinkansen Bullet Train. However, only a few have the real opportunity to climb Mt. Fuji to the summit.
For other Mt. Fuji tours (no climbing!), please follow the link from here.
Mt. Fuji tours from Tokyo, please follow the link from here.
Mt. Fuji climbing tour
- 2-Day Mount Fuji Climbing Tour English speaking guide from Tokyo (Departing from Shinjuku, until middle of September)
- 2-Day Mount Fuji Climbing Tour with English speaking guide from Fuji 5th station (Departing from Yoshida Route 5th Station, until middle of September)
- Climb the Summit of Mt Fuji with a Professional Guide 2-Day Tour from Tokyo (This tour is available on very limited days.)
Hiking tour around Mt. Fuji
- 1 Night Stay – Mt Fuji. Traditional Culture & Outdoor Experience Tour (2 days, starting from Kawaguchiko Station)
- Explore Mt. Fuji Ice Cave in Aokigahara Forest (3 hours, starting from Kawaguchiko Station)
- Mt Fuji Hiking and Shrine Ecotour (6 hours, starting from Shin-Fuji station or Fujinomiya Station)